Stay-Put provides temporary, dependable retention for fasteners or other components prior to and during the assembly process.
- Stay-Put offers "customized fastener retention solutions" that allow the fastener(s) to be held in place (in most cases without affecting the end assembly) while an operator easily completes the joining process. Call today for an expert "efficiency analysis" by ND's experienced engineers and see how Stay-Put will ensure the most efficient end product fabrication possible.
- Locking or Non-Locking, Right or Left-Hand Thread, Sealing or Non-Sealing, Unusual Dimensions, Size, Material, And more . . .
Unit Adhesion: Stay-Put can also be used like a glue, bonding a number of auxiliary components together.
Temporary Fastener Retention: Stay-Put allows the fastener(s) to be held in place while an operator easily completes the assembly process.
|Primary usage||Temporary retention of fasteners and other components|
|Material||Any one of a selection of polyamides, adhesives, UV curable compounds|
|Color||Generally dark brown, yellow or translucent|
Pre-Assembled Auxiliary Components: Use Stay-Put to combine numerous parts or auxiliary attachments into one easy-to utilize unit.
- Speeds Assembly: By combining auxiliary attachments using Stay-Put, the result is a reduction in the quantity of parts involved and less difficulty in the assembly processes.
- Reduces Inventory: Pre-assembled auxiliary attachments allow the combining of part numbers resulting in less paperwork and the reduction of shipping costs and storage space.
- Reduces Operator Fatigue: Stay-Put increases overall procedural ergonomics and decreases the number of tasks required to assemble the end product.
- Increases Quality Control: Stay-Put assures the ease of proper assembly and orientation for pre-assembled fabrication procedures.
- Saves Time and Money: Eliminate tedious steps and increase overall productivity with Stay-Put.
- Programmable Results: ND has a wide range of materials available to meet your exact application needs, including those that involve ferrous and non-ferrous metals, solvents, oil, gasoline, acids, water, salt, and extreme temperatures. ND's engineering staff will recommend a fastener retention solution to suit your specific fabrication needs.